Essential Tools for Web Development
Text Compare Tools
- Diffchecker is an online tool to compare text differences between two text files.
- Beyond compare tool is used to easily compare your files and folders. Beyond Compare’s merge view allows you to combine changes from two versions of a file or folder into a single output.
Code Sharing Tools:
The below list of online tools is used to sharing codes, project modules online.
Website speed test tools:
Local server environments:
To setup local server environments below list of tools are used.
- Wamp server
- Font Awesome: Scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
- IconMonster: A free, high quality, monstrously big and continuously growing source of simple icons.
- Icons8: An extensive list of highly customizable icons created by a single design team.
- IconFinder: Iconfinder provides beautiful icons to millions of designers and developers.
- Fontello: Tool to build custom fonts with icons.
Converse.js is a free and open-source XMPP chat client in your browser.
- This tool is used to convert the json format into csv file format.
- We can upload the json files and it will provide the csv file format as an output.
Fiddler for web debugger tool
- The Fiddler tool helps you debug web applications by monitoring network traffic between the Internet and our own computers.
- The tool enables you to inspect incoming and outgoing data to monitor and modify requests and responses before the browser receives them.
The Web Accessibility Toolbar (WAT) has been developed to aid manual examination of web pages for a variety of aspects of accessibility.
CSS Sprite generator Tool
Instant Sprite is one of the fastest tool to generating sprite images. We can upload multiple images and can download the sprite image in browser itself.